Re: Can one do \bordermatrix in MathML?

On 27/10/2010 17:38, J.Fine wrote:
 > Thank you for this, David.  I've opened it in IE 8.0.6 and also in
Firefox 3.6.11 and in both I get a single line of symbols:
 >      a b c x ( 123 ) y 2233 z 333
 >
 > Clearly this is not what you intended.

adding the CC to list back, as others may see the same.

oops sorry, I tested in ie9 and firefox 4 (and opera and webkit/safari)
I thought it would work in IE8 (but IE9 replaces that so i can't easily
test it from here) I'll add the code to make it work in FF3, but
meanwhile you can "view source" to see the mathml (which is the same in
all cases, it's just the html5-glue that varies between browsers)

David