Re: subscriptshift, superscriptshift attributes for mmultiscripts tag - shiftX, shiftY

Hi David,

thank you for response. It is true, the changes must be for the next
version.

Speaking about positioning on x and y for "visual tweaking" my users ask me
about that.
My solution was to have for each box 2 attributes shiftX and shiftY (it was
difficult for user to add new tags only for minor movement).
I don't know if is a good solution, for this reason I put here.

thank you
ionel alexandru
www.fmath.info