Re: Doubt on showing MathML in Firefox

I open local files all of the time in Firefox.  Make sure that it the suffix
is .xhtml, not .html (unless you turned on the HTML5 parser in 3.6, which as
we heard recently is strongly discouraged).

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist

Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, WebEQ, Equation
Editor ~