Re: Accents in the operator dictionary

For "check mark" I don't see why it would be a mathematical operator, so
it's fine if it is removed.

1) and 2) are actually related. I was wondering if the rules to
determine the form are enough to choose the accent in case 2), even when
there are multiple forms (there was the same problem with "tilde", but
apparently there are now two distinct operators "tilde" and "tilde
operator"). My answer to 1) was that these accent operators are used in
munder/mover/munderover after the operand (the base of
munder/mover/munderover) so they are postfix. I try to justify it by the
rules below, but I failed:

http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML3/chapter3.html#presm.formdefval

For low line, I don't see what is this infix operator but I was not
asking to remove it from the dictionary. Rather than dealing with each
particular case I would prefer a general solution. For Mozilla, if
accents are really postfix, I was thinking on adding the rule above when
the operator is a child of munder/mover/munderover other than the base
(why do you think about that, Karl?)... However, the spec does not seem
to allow implementers to define their own heuristic rules.