RE: Use of deprecated "background" attribute in MathML 3 testsuite

Hi.

I apologize for the slow response.  There isn't a formal deadline, but we had internally targeted the end of April.  However, we could extend a little if it would help you.  The 4 or 5 implementations WG members have been testing are in development code still, and partial results are welcome.

A call for implementation went out when the spec went to CR[1], but it is pretty buried and got swallowed by the holidays.

We will discuss maturity levels on our teleconference tomorrow.  However, we hadn't been planning anything formal in that regard.

--Robert

Robert Miner
Math WG co-chair

Design Science, Inc.