 Subject: Re: MathML browser test page
 From: Neil Soiffer <Neils@dessci.com>
 Date: Fri, July 17, 2009 11:34 am
 To: Joe Java <joe.java@eyeasme.com>
 Cc: www-math@w3.org

We are working on adding support for the STIX fonts to MathPlayer.  At
this time, MathPlayer can't make use of them -- they are laid out in one
of the internal font mappings that MathPlayer currently can't handle and
so even if the STIX fonts are on your machine, MathPlayer won't use
them.  Using them should definitely improve the look of MathML rendered
by MathPlayer.

     Neil