Re: menclose: several values in the "notation" attribute

I'll add a statement to the spec to make it clearer about overlap/nesting.

As for what a renderer should do when they don't follow the spec, that is up
the renderer.  Clearly, they should follow the spec as much as possible.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of Equation Editor, MathType, MathPlayer and MathFlow ~