Re: several messages about New Vocabularies in text/html

On Fri, 4 Apr 2008, David Carlisle wrote:

> I think specifically you should use the version of these from
> http://www.w3.org/tr/xml-entity-names (some future REC version, rather
> than its current first working draft version)

Ooh, this is very useful.

Is there some permanent URI from which the absolute latest unicode.xml
file from which that document is created can always be found? (I don't
mind if it's not in w3.org space, in case you edit the document elsewhere
where the document would be more up to date, it's just a reliably up to
date URI that I'm looking for.)

I notice that there are entities even for many ASCII characters such as
the colon ":", is that really necessary?