Re: Java Binding errors in MathML 2.0

Ron,

Am Donnerstag, den 18.10.2007, 00:53 -0600 schrieb Ron Ausbrooks:
> Thanks for making these Java resources available. I’m still looking
> over the bindings, but they seem very nice.

Thanks.

> I didn’t realize there was a version difference between the Working
> Group’s bindings and the spec – I’m trying to work out how that might
> have happened. (Are you sure these bindings refer to an older
> version?)

One of the main differences where the extra attributes for "mstyle",
which specify the different width (thinmathspace, etc.), which are
missing from the downloadable binding. I've just assumed they where an
addition in the second edition, but I have not confirmed that.

While you are working on it: It would be very nice if we had a
downloadable JAR file containing the compiled version of these
interfaces. This could be used as a "recommended" version for Java
bindings, so that these bindings can actually be shared between
different applications.

> Ron Ausbrooks

Max Berger