RE: MathML-in-HTML5

On Tue, 3 Oct 2006, White Lynx wrote:

> Nobody is against experiments here, just please use your own unique name
> (MathML is in use already), your own namespace (if applicable) and your
> own content type (that is in case if experiment goes beyound boundaries
> of given content type).

There's no name being used, no namespace being used, and the entire point
of the experiment (as I understand it) is to see if it is possible to do
it with the text/html MIME type.

> Or alternatively make any changes in markup language through channels
> provided by organization that developed this markup, defined relevant
> namespace and registered the content type.

The only markup language being changed is HTML. The only organisation that
is actively maintaining HTML is WHATWG. The experiment is being done with
that organisation very much being kept in the loop.

So everything seems to be being done as you request...