Re: MathML fonts

Richard Kaye <R.W.Kaye@bham.ac.uk> writes:

> Hi folks,
>
> A few minutes ago I was installing fonts for MathML on a linux
> box following links from http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/fonts/
> (the Mozilla mathML fonts page) and all of the mathematica
> fonts linked from
> http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/windows/general/latestfonts.html
> have gone.  ("Document not found" error.) The wolfram server
> seems to be up, I just can't get the fonts any more.

These days I think you would want the "true type" fonts (although it
depends on whether your build of Mozilla or Firefox is Xft-enabled).
The directions at the Mozilla page suggest going for the version 4.1
fonts.  I was just able to download those (94 character URL):

http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/systems/windows/general/files/MathFonts_TrueType_41.exe

Handle this as a zip (not gzip) file.

                                    -- Bill