Re: Mathematical selection

Richard Kaye wrote:
> Do inferred mrow's cause problems?  (All considered, I am not sure this feature is a good  thing...)
remember... you need to compare to the dumb text-like selection that
there's currently.
> I can think of cases when you want to  select the (inferred) mrow but in fact get the  whole thing including the <math> tag
> and display="block" and goodness knows what else.  Then naive pasting it into another document  may not do what you want.

Would pasting the text be better ? I doubt.
The problem when pasting complete expressions is that you may hit
inconvertible operators (e.g. an integral in Gap)... aside of that, I
believe a too large selection is not an issue.

paul