Re: Math on the web without MathML (CSS 2.1 rendering for HTML and XML)

juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com wrote:
> Ian Hutchinson cited some of rendering problems of MathML. One of them was
> "often large braces or integrals are too big".

That's pretty ridiculously bound to the problems of a current
implementation (in particular .... but anyways...
> (one could provide CSS thecniques for the rendering of OpenMath markup for example)
I believe this is fully wrong. And I am happy to challenge you on this...
(of course I mean a notation set that serves the flexibility on normal
mathematicians...)

paul