RE: mo attributes?

Hi Eitan,

I don't see anything wrong with the MathML code below.  I think it is an
OpenOffice bug if it rejects it.

It would also be fine to leave off the form and fence attributes, since
for a ")" they should default to the values you are setting anyway.  But
it isn't incorrect to include them.

--Robert

Robert Miner
Director, New Product Development

Design Science, Inc.
140 Pine Avenue, 4th Floor
Long Beach, California  90802
USA
Tel:  (651) 223-2883
Fax:  (651) 292-0014
robertm@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, WebEQ, Equation Editor,
TexAide ~