Re: Math on the web without MathML (CSS 2.1 rendering for HTML and XML)

Paul Libbrecht said:
> juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com wrote:
>> The source code (MathML and HTML+CSS) generating the screenshoots will
>> be posted after finished the experiment.
>>
> Hey Juan,
>
> would you give your source code at some point... just for us to play
> with.

> juanrgonzaleza@canonicalscience.com wrote:
>> The source code (MathML and HTML+CSS) generating the screenshoots will
>> be posted after finished the experiment.
>>

> We are struggling with Safari rendering, although it is supposed
> to have  a very good CSS rendering, with inline fractions... maybe your
> code  shows how to do it ?
>
> paul

Whereas, you can obtain many good ideas from one of the links of the
original source

[http://www.geocities.com/csssite/]

Some browsers need correction of some CSS bugs for a complete rendering.

Juan R.

Center for CANONICAL |SCIENCE)