Re: Problem with Mozilla-based browsers

Your webserver is serving .xhtml documents as text/plain. Add the
following line to your .htaccess file (or save the below as .htaccess in
your root directory):

AddType application/xhtml+xml .xhtml

This will tell your server to send pages with the correct mime-type
(which is very important). IE still renders the page because of its
well-known mime-type guessing (at least, one can assume... MathPlayer
might add .xhtml to the list of mime-type guesses that IE performs).

As a further note, not all Mozilla-based (Gecko) browsers are created
equal - Camino, an OSX-only Gecko browser, is released *without* MathML
support built, but Firefox 1.5 (both Camino 1.0 and Firefox 1.5 use the
1.8 Gecko release) *is* compiled with MathML support.

-Jason Davis