Re: mathml with netscape 7.1 and Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.6

wopsch wrote:

> hello,
>
> sorry, but my english is not so well. I write from nuremberg, germany.
>
> My problem, and I hope you can help me, is:
> I want to create a website with mathematical content by using mathml.
> I have no problems with IE/mathplayer. IE/mathplayer displays the
> notation correctly.
> I have problems with netscape and firefox. Every site in the web which
> use mathml is correctly displayed, but not my website.
> Is the problem the serverconfiguration?
>
> My code:
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="pmathml.xsl"?>
> <head>

You'll want to use "application/xhtml+xml"
And you'll probably also need to add a mime-type mapping
for your web server.  Assuming you're using the
extension .xhtml for such files, with apache you'd put
   AddType application/xhtml+xml .xhtml
into your httpd.conf

--
bruce.miller@nist.gov