Re: If-conditions & how to evaluate mathml expressions

This has been requested several times and I do not think there is a
single answer to it.
On the one hand... you might find such interpreters around... very
possible, even java and open-source.
On the other hand, such an interpreter is bound to be incomplete or be a
full-fledged computer-algebra system which isn't that common is rather
not... light-weight...

If you just wish numerical computation, things may be different and,
actually, there's a body that just started towards standardizing
numerical evaluation (the Numerical Math Consortium [1]) of some parts
of OpenMath and MathML.
But I do not know of open-source implementations there (Scilab maybe ?).

I know there has been some discussions at Jakarta Commons Math [2]
towards this and that the consensus there is that implementations of
others should rather be used (e.g. Dautelle's Jade [3]).

Wishing you find more results!

paul

[1] Numerical Math Consortium http://www.nmconsortium.org/
[2] Jakarta Commons Math http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/math/