Re: MathML Markup for Synthetic Division and cis function

At 06:15 PM 11/14/05, David Carlisle wrote:

Thanks for your comments. Please see our reply below.

> > Please let us know if there any
> > possiblility to draw a line on any side of a Math Table without using
> > attribute frame="solid".
>
>I'm not sure what you mean, if you just one a line on one side, perhaps
>the simplest is to suppround the table with <menclose notation="right">...
We meant only to draw a line on the left and the bottom sides of the
table. Please let me know if anything is unclear

>Or alternatively use columnlines to specify a rule and then have an
>extra "empty" column after the rule.

This option leads to small length of line crossing each other. Hence
this method is not much helpful in proceeding further.

>(Perhaps mtable frame ought to be
>extended to allow direct specification of partial frames, although I
>think that that would be equivalent to using menclose, if slightly less
>verbose)
We checked extended specification. Could you please send us the
details on specifications for partial frames.

Regards
Jeyakumar