Re: multi-lingual/cross-cultural maths using MathML?

Dear Andreas,

I hope you are aware of the efforts on bringing MathML to a world
compatible with right-to-left math-writing...
See the e-mail archives... it is... work in progress!

How complex does the WebAlt project intend to go ?
Does it intend to cover different writing systems ?

paul