Re: [XQueryX] reuse MathML Content Markup to represent XQuery in XQueryX

XQuery is, I suppose, fully implementable.
I don't think a math-evaluator that would do all is fully implementable.

And it was never the intent of MathML-content or OpenMath to produce
something with an implementation for evaluation!
There's much more that can be done with mathematical objects encoded in
MathML-content!

XQuery's evaluations are specified, I think, so there's no such thing
as undecidability there, I believe.

paul