Re: subscript context xslt analysis

Hi David,

What you recommended worked very good for single and multi dimensioned
arrays.  There is the case where in some notations a superscript and
subscript are used as indexes.  For now I treat them as

<apply>
 <selector/>
 <ci>&alpha;</ci>
 <ci>i</ci>
 <ci>n</ci>
</apply>

for example.  I didn't know what people are thinking for future versions of mathml for indexed variables. The msubsup element
http://www.w3.org/TR/MathML2/chapter3.html#presm.msubsup
equivalent in content markup?