Re: Convert SVG to image

Hello,

XSL Formatter is able to render MathML then it is possible to
output to PDF directly or any kind of Printer Drivers for Windows.

There are many types of Windows Printer Drivers which are
possible to output image files.

I have made a temporary sample file here:

http://www.antenna.co.jp/temp/HighSchool-Math3-Sample-en.zip

This file is created by Microsoft Office Document Imaging.

I hope it helps.

Best regards

Tokushige Kobayashi

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:09:42 +1100
Anthony Mak <anthony.mak@nicta.com.au> wrote:

> Is there any tool on window or linux or java library that can convert
> mathml to images (besides jeuclid)?  I guess the other way I can try is
> to convert mahtml to svg or latex and then convert to image since there
> seems to be plenty of software for this. Thanks!
>
> --
> Anthony Mak
> Research Programmer
> Logic and Computation
> National ICT Australia (Canberra)
> http://www.nicta.com.au
>
> "This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain
> legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not
> read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation.  If you are not
> an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and
> then delete both messages.  We do not accept liability in connection
> with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised
> access or unauthorised amendment.  This notice should not be removed"

-- Antenna House, Inc.
E-mail koba@antenna.co.jp
WWW    http://www.antenna.co.jp/XML/ (Japanese)
WWW    http://www.antennahouse.com/ (English)