Re: Semantic information for math representations of physics

Le 3 févr. 05, à 14:06, John Fletcher a écrit :
> I would like to join in this discussion as a potential user, at the
> stage
> of knowing what I want to do and having some design choices.

Fun.

The bone point with extensibility is extensibility of the related
tools...
Doing it in RDF, for example, raises the need for an amount of tools
which not, for example, as mature as XML libraries.

How would you handle extensibility for the conversion to and from these
programmes?

paul