[www-math] <none>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Street" <matt.street@telematica.co.uk>
To: <www-math@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 9:11 AM
Subject: Re: MathML JavaScript Question

> David,
>
> Once again thanks for your time, but it's looking like this isn't going to be viable and I will have to see if there is another way to do it! I have been rereading the specification and the reason why they can't use plugins is that users may access this from library terminals where they are not allowed to install the plugins!
>
> Back to the drawing board. . .

My guess is that they do have plenty of plugins on the library terminals (Adobe Reader, Flash, ...).  You should look into seeing whether the library is willing to include MathPlayer as part of their core setup.  Do they feel math is not important? [that's rhetorical]

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
neils@dessci.com
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of Equation Editor, MathType, MathPlayer and MathFlow ~