Re: How Do I Render Unicode Math Symbols in a Web Browser?

I would consider using downloadable fonts. I think Bitstream does
this...
They are supported in MSIE all versions (>=5, even on Macs) and in
Netscape 4, but not in Mozilla (there's a bug with many interested for
this in Mozilla's bugzilla).

Taking one of the fonts with relatively free copyrights, you can apply
a tool that will encode it into this downloadable format...
Stixfonts should have done it all but I fear the project isn't much
alive...

The font issues has never really been cleared up, except with
downloadable ones... as far as I know.

hope that helps.

paul