RE: tree views with IE6+MathPlayer2b

Hi Stephan,

We recommend serving XHTML+MathML pages as content type =
'application/xhtml+xml' as describe on our page
http://www.dessci.com/en/products/mathplayer/author/creatingsites.htm.
According to my investigations, your page is being served as
'application/xml' which is not one of the content types supported by
MathPlayer.

Paul Topping
Design Science