math in arabic -- w3c mathml group looking for contributions

Hi.

Thanks for the information about Persian.

Perhaps you could clarify a small point for me.  In the article[1] Isam
Ayoubi just posted to the www-math@w3.org list, he notes that
basically the same typesetting rules apply to Perso-Arabic languages,
and lists Farsi, Urdu, Pashto, Dari, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Uighuric and
Jawi as examples.  Is Persian considered a Perso-Arabic language or
not?

Also, I've copied your message to the www-math@w3.org list where the
discussion on MathML in RTL lanuages is primarily taking place and
being archived.

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner                                RobertM@dessci.com
W3C Math Interest Group Co-Chair                      651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc.   "How Science Communicates"   www.dessci.com