Re: Mathml display with IE

Hi,

I will try with XSL. If it works I would send you the rule for any future inquiry.  If you know of any solution before, please do infirm me.
Many thanks and regards,
Pascale

Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com> wrote:

Hi.

> If it is a problem of unicode private area, as I was told, do you know
> of any workaround. I found this exchange related to the subject: writing
> entity references..

I'm fairly sure you could add a rule to the stylesheet I think to map
the private code to the standard one. I'm not an XSL expert, though,
so I would have to look it up, and I don't have my XSL book handy.

--Robert

Dr. Robert Miner RobertM@dessci.com
MathML 2.0 Specification Co-editor 651-223-2883
Design Science, Inc. "How Science Communicates" www.dessci.com

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail