From: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc@nag.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 6:05 AM
To: Pugazhendhi, Bagath
Cc: www-math@w3.org
Subject: Re: <mfrac> elements not showing up properly in netscape

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="pmathml.xsl"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="pmathmlcss.xsl"?>

I'm not sure which stylesheet netscape uses if you use 2 references, but
in any case you shouldn't reference pmathmlcss.xsl

Other than that, your file looks OK to me.

Of course MathML is not directly supported in netscapes earlier than 7,
you didn't say which version/platform you were on.

David

http://www.star.net.uk