Re: Spacing and formatting across multiple math tags

Actually, my point was that XSLT could NOT do it even with tables
because there is not enough information in the multistep model.  The
xhtml construction I had in mind  and which captures your troublesome
cell was (Up to padding)

Basically, XSLT would not be able to use automatic
line wrapping info to determine the mathml fragments that
go into each row from a single mathml expression.

Once I have know the fragments, this could be made to look good.

Stan.