Re: MathML - variant selector errors in section 6.3.5.

Hi Rick,

Rick McGowan <rick@unicode.org> wrote:

> Also the document still refers to Unicode 3.2, though 4.0 has been
> published since mid April. Someone there should cross-check the Unicode
> references against Unicode 4.0 data files to verify my findings.

This is something we are currently discussing. As this is the second
edition of MathML and we are only supposed to have very limited
changes, it's a bit tricky to change a references to a new versions
of a spec, so it requires a little bit of discussion.

> I hope this information reaches the right people.

It will. David Carlisle should be up in a few hours now, and I'm sure
will reply promptly and in great detail.

Cheers,

Max.