RE: menclose

John and Simon,

We at Design Science are coming up with a proposal that we'll post early
next week and, if generally approved, we'll implement it in MathPlayer 2.0
due in a few months and in our MathFlow product.

Paul

Paul Topping                     email: pault@dessci.com
                                 phone: 562-433-0685
Design Science, Inc.             http://www.dessci.com
"How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, Equation Editor, TeXaide