RE: Last Call Working Draft of MathML 2.0, 2nd edition published

In an earlier posting I have stated that it is useful for us to have as much
validation by DTD as possible. The MathML.strict feature in the last
releases are a good help here. I have now gone over the possible values of
attributes as mentioned in the spec (Ch. 3), and put enumerated lists of
values under the same MathML.strict feature. I attach a diff file. I have
tested the resulting DTD on a short test file for each attribute that is
affected.

With kind regards,
Simon Pepping
DTD Development and Maintenance