Re: Unit Note

Hi Robert,

Robert Miner <RobertM@dessci.com> writes:

> 1) How do I get templates/stylesheets/DTDs, etc for drafting a Note?

You can do it with xmlspec. See http://www.w3.org/2002/xmlspec/
Choosing between a note, a WD, a PR, etc. is just a matter of
setting the type attriute on the top-level element. If you are
going to do it in HTML directly, the CSS stylesheet is
http://www.w3.org/StyleSheets/TR/W3C-NOTE

> 2) Are there other specifications at W3C that define physical units
> in such a way that they could be pointed to with a definitionURL
> attribute in content markup.

I don't think so, although I will ask around to check whether there
have been efforts on defining units (in CSS or SVG).

Cheers,

Max.