AW: Math Editor Implementation Questions

Hello Peter,

well I think it would help if you would
have a clear seperation line between the object tree wich is your
applications data model and the XML tree of the MathML
itself.

When you load the MathML you build up an object tree out of the XML tree.

In the object tree any node would have properties for
representing style attributes.

Than when you save the tree to MathML you will have to "merge"
nodes with the same style attributes and insert them as
a child node of a mstyle element.

Hope that helps.

Bernhard

mailto:Bernhard.Keil@soft4science.com