Re: Re : MathML on Mac 0s

Except for... font handling which makes quite a few page not really well
viewable (for example the markup-of-the-week).
Please also take the time to download the fonts listed in the page:
		http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mathml/fonts/

It would be good that Rob Schoffield updates us when this work is
finished (if he is going to).

Paul