Re: Browser Geographic ID

>Re 1002:
>Is it important enough to specify a tag? My vote is yes.
>Is it consistent enough to specify a tag? Hmm. If we stick to postal
>   codes, possibly so, even though the codes themselves vary from country to
>   country. For example, if I'm not mistaken, Canadian codes include
>   alpha characters.
>Should this be within the core group of tags? Yes.

I think that the mechanism for obtaining the information is going to guide
us to the best way of expressing it. If for example geographic information
is being transported via a cookie then is would be more natural to use
cs(Cookie).

I'm somewhat wary of making it look as if the log module is meant to analyse
the information.

	Phill