letter to Diana's familly

Dear Royal family,
   My heart goes out to you all. I admired Diama like alot of people in
this    country. I have always admired the Royal Family.People always said
that my own mother looks like Qween Elizebeth. I feel so bad for the Roual
Family and
Diana's family. My prayers are with them.I admired her beauty and her
charm. I named my second daughter after her 15 years ago. I hpoe that
PrinceWilliam and Prince Harry will have the strengh and courage to go on
just like their mother. What a very famous lady she was and always will
be.Iknow she has a special place in heaven where there is no more pain and
saddness .

                                                           Ann Marie
Beaudry
						Sudbury Ont. Canada