need a little help

Hi!

I've now decided to upgrade libwww on my FreeBSD 2.1.5 machine from
version 4.0D to 5.0a. I've seen that the installation procedure had
changed, but I've managed to compile the whole stuff.
My problem follows:

After running both configure and make, the library and the other programs
seem to compiled well since I got the executables. But when I try to
compile eg. libapp_1.c on my own, the compilation brakes while
preprocessing the included header files. As if the .h-files were not
correct. I know that's not the case, but what am I doing wrong?

I tried:

gcc -o libapp1 -I/usr/local/w3c-libwww-5.0a/Library/src libapp_1.c -lwww

Somebody please help me!

Thanks:

Roland Gecse.