compiling Libwww with MSVC++

Hi everyone,

We're trying to compile libwww on Windows NT using MSVC++ 4.0 and are
running into the same problem described earlier on the W3-lib discussion
list (fwrite() is failing at runtime).  We've tried the fix described on
the list (using the multithreaded dll library) but still had no success
getting it to run without dumping core.

After banging our heads against our computer screens for several days
in frustration, we are hoping that maybe someone out there could supply
us with a compiled libwww.dll and libwww.lib file for Windows NT.  At
this point we're running into some serious time pressures - any help is
appreciated.

Thanks,

Nat Johnson
nat@cybersource.com