Who can tell me why W3c Mini Server didn't work properly?

>I have compiled Webd successfully,but when i run webd,problems
>occued, The screen display the following information: "request
>timeout...

I guess there is bad news for you. Since some version of libwww, the
server functionality has stopped working. My application also
partially depended on the server features of the library: I was
planning to use the library in proxy mode, and it actually worked on
some 4.x version, but with libwww 5.x, giving a request

	GET http://host/path HTTP/1.0

to the MiniServ (and to my own application) is rewarded by instant
core dump...

It may be that the server features do work, but must be used somehow
differently than that of MiniServ. If anyone can fix the MiniServ to
work, then I can use that as a model for my own app. Any help
appreciated.

--
Markku Savela (msa@hemuli.tte.vtt.fi),     Technical Research Centre of Finland
Multimedia Systems, P.O.Box 1203,FIN-02044 VTT,http://www.vtt.fi/tte/staff/msa/