Re: HTEvent_Loop: why stop at the first one?

Erik,

Here are my $0.02.

Before getting to __ProcessFds, you have passed through
a call to select, where the fdsp variables get set up. The
present scheme, as far as I understand it, allows you to handle
multiple events as they happen. This includes user keyboard
interruptions, spurious closing of connections, etc.
With your proposed cheme, __ProcessFds would block everything
until it finished processing all the sockets requiring
attention. So, a user may not be able to do a keyboard interrupt
as easily as before. And if some high-priority events happen,
the event loop would not see them until __ProcessFds would have
finished.

I pass now my email pen to Henrik, in case he has something
more to say about your question or my analysis :-)

-Jose