Re: Can't build library!

> Wolfgang Platzer writes:
> > I try to build the library on Solaris 2.5 but it doesn't work.
> > I use the following commands:
>
> My impression is that one of the consequences using autoconf is that you also
must use the GNU make. The Sun make and almost all other native makes that I
have seen do not understand the configure script. You can get the GNU make from

> 	ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/pub/gnu/
>
> Do anybody have other impressions?
>

> --
> Henrik Frystyk Nielsen, <frystyk@w3.org>
> World Wide Web Consortium, MIT/LCS NE43-356
> 545 Technology Square, Cambridge MA 02139, USA

You was right! Now I solved the problem. On my machine are 3 different make
versions:

	usr/ccs/bin/make
	usr/xpg4/bin/make
	usr/local/bin/make

I used the first one but the last one was the right one.

Thank you,
	Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Platzer,
Technische Universitaet Graz - University of Technology Graz