<embed> tag

I am currently working on an HTML parser that is based on the W3C
Reference Library Software.

I would like to add support for the <embed> tag ( Netscape Specific).
This tag can take arbitrary attributes, and it does not seem to be
possible with the HTML DTD that is provided with the W3C lib.

Is there a way to handle such a tag in a simple way, or do I need to do
all the work ?

Thanks in advance ...

Romain Vignes                                     Computer Answer Line
Macintosh Software Engineer                           92, cours Vitton
E-mail: rvignes@cal.fr                             69006 LYON - FRANCE
Tel: +33 72 83 10 18                                 http://www.cal.fr