re : Any exmaples for windows NT or windows 95?

Hi,

>Any one can give me simple example which using the W3c DLL?
>thanks.
I did not yet retry the DLL build, but the static works with libapp_3.c.
Note that if you intend to include this in a GUI application with your own
processing of the data, you will have the problem of the output stream.
What I did is that :
 - I used HTRequest_setOutputStream for setting the output to an already
opened file handle.
 - I changed HTSaveLocaly to HTThroughLine to disable the command line UI.
this allows you fetch a document from the WEB to a local file.

>BTW, I want to know how difficult it will be if I rewrite
>the lib with c++.
I think, I have the same problems than you.
My approach would be to write a thin C++ layer on the top of WWW-LIB rather
than rewriting the whole stuff. This would allow proper interface with
existing C++-written GUI application without damaging the portability.
The difficulty is to manage asynchonism, event loops etc...
You probably have to add you own callbacks & patches (?).

rewriting the whole WWW-LIB in c++ would undoubtly be a large amount of work.
| Laurent Vinesse                        |  JOUVE                 |
| Ingenieur logiciel / Software engineer |  12, rue des landelles |
| Telephone/Phone  : (+33) 99 86 98 12   |  Immeuble Hercule II   |
| Fax              : (+33) 99 86 98 01   |  35510 Cesson-Sevigne  |
| E-mail           : lvinesse@jouve.fr   |  FRANCE                |