Can I use PUT,POST method in preemtive mode?

Hello.

I want to develop a tool using POST method in preemtive mode.
And I made a simple program by modifing the distributed sample tool -
ComLine.
When the program is executed, the program is exited at the
HTCopyAnchor() and core file is created.

So, my question is:

(1)Can I use HTCopyAnchor() in preemtive mode?
(2)Can I use PUT or POST method in preemtive mode?
(3)Does anyone have a example using PUT,POST method in preemtive mode?

My machine environment is  Sun SS10 + Solaris2.4.

Thank you.

Kenji Ota     (ota@slab.ntt.jp)
NTT Software Lab. (Tokyo,Japan)