Re: HTTP Monitor

> Greetings,
>
> Is there any utilities which allow me to monitor the HTTP messages from the server to a client and vice versa?

If you are a third party then you can use some of the trace programs like
snoop (solaris) and TCPdump. If you one of the communicating applications (for
example a client) _and_ so lucky that you are using the W3C software ;-) then
you can see what is sent accross the wire in verbose mode (in the command line
tool and in the line mode browser you turn on the verbose mode by using the -v
command line option.