Re: Problem with HTML.c

> I am seeing occasional ARRAY BOUNDS violations when running version 1.2 of
> libwww.a

Are you sure that you are using version 1.2? Your version is probably a
modified version which makes it difficult for me to comment on. However, I
know that this particular bug you are referring to is fixed in the W3C version
of libwww.

Please have a look at the library home page (the current version is 3.1) and
at the latest Line mode Browser (also 3.1) at

	http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Library/
	http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/LineMode/