Re: more object oriented code

The current plan is to stick to ANSI C and then provide an interface
layer for C++ and maybe other OO languages. YES, as a first step, this
means that we are getting rid of the ARGS and PARAMS macros pretty soon
which I think will make everybody happy. There is no specific plan for
the C++ interface so ideas are welcome!

--

Henrik Frystyk                                          frystyk@W3.org
World-Wide Web Consortium,                              Tel + 1 617 258 8143